In the past 2 years, Indic Academy has rapidly grown to set up multiple platforms and centres under various initiatives. As the work expands the community of Indic Academy within itself and externally that interacts with these various initiatives has grown at a rapid scale.
To enable consistent interaction and carry forward its messaging so as to foster a learning and development environment within itself and externally Indic Academy is looking for a Community Manager & Communications Head.
Community Manager & Communication Head responsibilities include
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns for all its verticals – Indic Today, Indic Book Club, Soft Power Mag, Indica Yoga, Indica Pictures, etc.
- Brainstorming with individual platform teams for creating engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Responding to comments and queries in a timely manner for internal queries raised.
- Create synergy between its various platforms and centres by continued dialogue between them through initiatives likes festivals or webinars.
- Monitor web presence of all platforms in coordination with their teams and assist to increase interaction.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Platforms and Centres to stay updated on developing ideas and content.
- Build relationships with researchers, students, industry professionals and writers, thought leaders.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or communications manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills and a good emotional quotient.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of Indic Knowledge Systems, some understanding of shastras, Yoga or Ayurveda will be a bonus.
- Some understanding of SEO trends will be helpful or be open to learning it.
You will get to engage with some of the best industry professionals and domain experts. This is a full-time engagement and salary will be commensurate with the experience. Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Prior to applying please visit Indic Academy website and understand its mission and function. Peruse all websites of all verticals. Please do provide a letter with the CV telling us why you would be interested in working for Indic Academy. CV should contain information about past experience with proven metrics and references.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article belong to the author. Indic Today is neither responsible nor liable for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in the article.