IGenPlus is an initiative promoted by Indic Academy and Soumya Aggarwal of Gateway Foundation for teenagers, and works to build the next generation of thought leaders with it’s offerings outside the classroom and curriculum. Through workshops, travel, courses, and festivals, IGenPlus aims to provide holistic growth to the teens, making them self-confident, creative and future-ready.
IGenPlus is hosting an essay writing competition. The topic of the competition is ‘What does Rooted and Free mean to you?’ The topic is inspired by it’s tagline and mission, Rooted And Free. The essays will be a dive into the ideas of the teens about how they are rooted in their culture and are still free to learn, explore and become.
The detailed terms and conditions for the competition are as follows:
- The competition is open only for teenagers (aged 13 to 19).
- The minimum word limit for the essay is 750 words and the maximum is 1000 words.
- The essay should be written in the English language.
- The essays can be submitted from July 1, 2019, to July 31, 2019.
- The essay should be an original piece of work. Any plagiarism will not be encouraged.
- Any shorthand lingo is a big no-no.
- You can submit your entries either in a word document/ pdf, or if it is handwritten, it can be scanned and then uploaded. There’s NO submission fee.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of expression, quality of ideas, and writing style.
- You can submit your entries here: http://bit.ly/32hJ9On.
- The winners will be announced on August 15, 2019.
- The winning entries can win cash prizes up to Rs. 20,000.
- The decision of IGenPlus will be final and abiding.
All teenagers are invited to participate in this competition. Come, write, discover, express!
We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org